Deadline of abstract submission is extended to 31 August. We welcome abstract of following topics.
- The use of MOOCs in teaching and learning
- Blended learning and flipped classrooms
- International schools and e-learning
- Coding and education
- Engaging students in globally connected classrooms
- Digital citizenship and e-learning
- E-Book publication and publishers
- E-Learning and libraries
- Disciplinary studies and e-learning
- Chinese subjects and e-learning
- Teaching language through e-learning
- The changing role of teachers in the globalization of technology; and
- Other relevant topics
Visit the submission page for more details.
The HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education is going to hold the Inaugural Conference on E-Learning and Technology in Hong Kong and Asia on 4 November, 2017. The conference aims to provide a golden opportunity for educators, scholars, industry expertise and person interested to join for discussion and collaboration on E-Learning, pedagogy and technology.
The conference will be held at HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Stanley Ho Community College at 66 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Panel discussion, paper presentations and workshops on latest technology on education application will be included. We look forward to see you in the event.