Deadline of abstract submission is extended to 31 August. We welcome abstract of following topics.
- The use of MOOCs in teaching and learning
- Blended learning and flipped classrooms
- International schools and e-learning
- Coding and education
- Engaging students in globally connected classrooms
- Digital citizenship and e-learning
- E-Book publication and publishers
- E-Learning and libraries
- Disciplinary studies and e-learning
- Chinese subjects and e-learning
- Teaching language through e-learning
- The changing role of teachers in the globalization of technology; and
- Other relevant topics
Visit the submission page for more details.