CALL FOR PAPER
The CETHA 2017 – 4 November 2017, Hong Kong SAR
Topics include the following:
- The use of MOOCs in teaching and learning
- Blended learning and flipped classrooms
- International schools and e-learning
- Coding and education
- Engaging students in globally connected classrooms
- Digital citizenship and e-learning
- E-Book publication and publishers
- E-Learning and libraries
- Disciplinary studies and e-learning
- Chinese subjects and e-learning
- Teaching language through e-learning
- The changing role of teachers in the globalization of technology; and
- Other relevant topics
Participants who are interested in presenting their ideas on the topics mentioned above are welcome to submit their abstract (around 300 words) to the conference organizer on or before
31 August 2017 30 September 2017. They will be notified of the acceptance of their proposed presentation topics on 15 September 2017 (1st round submission) and 4 October 2017 (2nd round submission).
If your abstract has been accepted, we encourage you to submit a full paper of 1,000-1,500 words (not exceeding 6 pages including references) to us on or before 15 October 2017.
For abstract submission or enquiries, please send them to: email@example.com
Abstracts and papers should be written in English. Papers in Chinese for Conference presentation will also be considered but they should have an abstract in English.
For detailed writing guidelines, please refer to abstract guidelines.